Thursday, March 27, 2014

waiting for daddy

Greg was on a business trip last week and I got a few snapshots of the kiddos while we waiting for him to get home. 
(You might ask yourself, how did Luke pose himself that way!! I have no idea! :))

Adalyn looks so grown up to me in these photos. 

I especially love the bottom photo on the right, Adalyn's expression makes me smile. 

It's amazing how quiet a picture can be because the sound in our house at the moment Greg's truck drove in the lane was quite outrageous. We missed him a lot while he was gone. 

Almost every morning while Greg is away he sends me a photo of the sunrise. 
So I sent him couple this time too, this one was taken from our bedroom window. 

3 comments:

  1. Luke on the stairs is so funny. Pretty impressive positioning on his part. The picture of them waiting by the door really does look like such a calm and peaceful moment, though I can imagine what it must have really sounded like ;)

    It's so sweet to be let in on something so beautiful that you and Greg share in the morning. Your backyard is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ame, so beautiful. ive always admired the love you & greg have and what a special piece of you to share. thank you-- it is inspiring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! When I see your sweet comments it makes my day!!!

    ReplyDelete