Thursday, March 27, 2014

adalyn ~ 18 months old

I had so much fun taking these photos of our little one and a half year old. 
Adalyn was so much fun that day and would try to pose however I asked her. She loved dressing up and going through all her pretty things laid out on the couch for her photo shoot. 

She acted like a little princess in this dress, 
holding her dress wherever she walked. 

 I asked her to pray here and she folded her little hands up, it was so sweet. 





Now for some color! 




 I tried to take a few photos without the bow but she insisted I leave it in. Her girly side has been showing more lately. One day I was putting clothes away in her closet and she was pushing her hung up clothes one by one like she was looking for the perfect thing to wear. :) It made me laugh. 
She also has this little robe that she got for Christmas and 
whenever she sees it she has to have it put on. She has also starting carrying around a purse when playing which is just so cute. 



She was acting so silly when I took these photos. :) 

Praying again. :)

Ha, I love this one!

She had her 18 month well check earlier this week. She only had to get one shot and she didn't even cry. Her measurements were 32 inches, 53rd percentile and 24.3 pounds, 69th percentile. It's hard to believe how fast the past 18 months have gone. :(


4 comments:

  1. She looks like such an elegant little cutie pie in the black and white photos! I love that she wants to pose for you. You two are going to make such a great team! The vibrant colors turned out great in the last photos! You can tell she was having fun playing dress up with Mama! The last photo captures such a cute moment. I think it might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comments sis, it means a lot to me!!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, not sure how she gets cuter with every photo you post of her, but wow! somehow she does! love her little face and i have never even met her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sarah!!! You are always so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete