Monday, March 17, 2014

phone photo update

Adalyn has been so silly lately, it's really fun. 
She turned 18 months this week. 
I took photos of her the other day and hope to get them posted sometime soon. Here's a little video of her. :)


Luke and Greg went out exploring and went on a hike down to the lake from our backyard on one of those nice days. It was quite the walk but they had lots of stories to tell when they got back and had a nice time. 
Ethan got to on a little hike too.

Playing at Backyard Adventures. 

Shopping with Mommy. He asked me to get this off the shelf and take a photo of him. :)

Movie night. She's already telling me what she wants to wear and she really wanted to wear this mask.

We took the boys bowling a couple of weekends ago. Both boys beat me, which says a lot about my bowling skills since we even had the rails up. Or maybe they just did really good, yeah, I think we'll stick with that. ;)

Here's a couple videos of them bowling. 



We are on Spring Break, woo hoo! That really just means that Luke doesn't have school. 
But we can still be excited about that. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that eye mask!!! i about died! too cute. she is one fabulous girl!!

    ReplyDelete