Friday, May 24, 2013

Flower Blooms





We've been enjoying all the beautiful flowers that have been blooming around our place. This is our first spring here and it's exciting to see what will bloom next. 
We've also been soaking up all the warm weather lately and spending lots of time outdoors. 
Adalyn loves to lay on a blanket and the boys love to ride their bikes and play in the dirt. Greg got their Gator going and they could not be happier. I have been trying to tackle our flower gardens. We have lots of little critters that I am learning about,  on average I am discovering a new FREAKY bug by the day. It's really hard to try and remain, "Bugs are Cool!" when I'm around the boys, however, I am trying to stay calm even though I want to run every time I see as wasp (or these really really huge bumble bee's that have been hanging around.) Anyway :)
I hope you have a enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend! Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, BUGS ARE COOL!! Glad you are enjoying the flowers in your yard! I hope you can figure out what is flower and what is weed! I never could so I think I pulled out a lot of flowers!
    Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ame, I can just picture you out therd with the kiddos trying to act all cool about the "interesting insects" when really you are squirming inside and praying they won't come near you. :) YOu are so cute !!! I love the pictures as always and I know I look at your blog weekly to see your life from the outside in. Thanks for letting us peek into your world. What a wonder : Dful world it is. I know you are enjoying the mom moments and the time with your family. Love you so much. Thinking of you so often. Have a wonderful month of June !!! Hugs and love coming your way from me ~~~~ Aunt Lisa :D

    ReplyDelete