Monday, May 6, 2013

A Glimpse

Life's been busy here as I'm sure it has been for you too, anyway my camera has been sitting on the shelf a little more lately and my blog's been a little quiet but here a few photos taken with my phone. 

They were being so sweet and loving!! 

Luke was putting on a show for us, Ethan & Adalyn were loving it!

Brothers!

Haircuts.

Love.

We've had many trips to the "fix-it" store but our basement finally has carpet and the boys love it!

Cuddling with a pillow. 

So ready for warm weather again!

We are so excited for this summer; 
the places it will take us and the loved ones we'll get to spend time with! 
I'm sure there will be lots of photos we'll take along the way. :)

We hope you get to enjoy this beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. the best camera is the one you have on you-- these were great!

    ReplyDelete