Friday, January 11, 2013

What we've been up to...





I think this photo is funny. Luke is taking a photo of Ethan taking a photo of him, while I of course am taking a photo of all of them. :) And I know Adalyn is thinking, I was born in to a crazy family!


The boys have been having a blast playing with all their new toys from Christmas, it has kept us very busy. Here they are using their shaving kits from Santa.

Adalyn's new hat from Uncle Grant and Aunt Michelle. 

The boys enjoying their new puzzles from Uncle Scott & Aunt Jonna. 

Adalyn is no longer in a swaddle me :'( but she is loving her new freedom and often sleeps with her hands behind her head. So cute! 





Ethan is sitting at the big table now. He is very proud!




Nana & Papa spent the week in Florida and brought back these cute shirts! 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the photos. The boys shaving reminds me when we caught Austin, around Luke's age, shaving sitting in the bathroom sink :) I can't believe Ethan is no longer sitting in a high chair! They all look so cute! You have to have the cutest kids ever! I love the Thing 1,2, and 3 shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! The thing 1 shirts are so fun! The shaving is so funny. Laila used to sleep just like Adalyn! And, I think you are going to need a bigger table soon. Yay Ethan!

    ReplyDelete