Sunday, November 2, 2014

hey there little red riding hood...
















Nana and Papa came to have some Halloween fun with us. 
Nana dressed up for work as part of "awkward family photo," 
and Papa's mask had Adalyn pretty freaked out. :)

They had a blast trick-or-treating. 
Adalyn insisted on carrying her basket all night and kept saying "I'm so excited, I'm so excited," as she skipped from house to house.


I got to help with Luke's halloween party at school. 
It was a lot of fun and it made me feel good that he got so excited to have me there. :)


our own little halloween party. 



1 comment:

  1. Halloween looked like lots of fun for you guys. We missed seeing you on halloween this year. The kids costumes look AWESOME. Luke looks very cool as spider man and Adalyn and Ethan make an adorable Little Red and the Wolf combo! You did a beautiful job on Adalyn's costume! She is so cute in that cape!

    ReplyDelete