Sunday, August 17, 2014

family trip to Colorado


The Great Sand Dunes. 



Ethan looked so cute kicking around in the water and sand. 



Look at all those cuties!

Love this one, "Ok, enough pictures, we're off!!"











I love the one on the right, true buddies!!! 

Look at those little guys (miles & ethan) so cute. Getting back up the sand was not easy!


Scott and Greg racing down the dunes. :)


CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE REST OF THE POST.





Taking a hike up to Zapata Falls.



Lilly and Adalyn. 


A hike while visiting Garden of the Gods, the kids did awesome!







 
Little photo shoot outside of our rental house. 

Train Ride in Cripple Creek.




Holden had his 6th birthday party at Cave of the Winds, the kids had a blast getting a tour of the cave and panning for gemstones. 



I stole this photo from Jonna. :) We got to see a bear the first morning we were at our house in Woodland Park. I was putting Luke's shoes on in the back of the van when Holden says, "Bear!" I totally thought he was joking and wasn't going to turn around but I did and sure enough there she was standing across the driveway from me. I freaked out and she ran but not before everyone got to see her and know that I was not joking when I yelled, "there's a friggin bear!" :)

Spending time at the house; the kids loved this kinetic sand that gramma & papa brought.

This rocket launcher too!



Marshall and Adalyn. :)

Wow, that was a post! I had way too many photos to go through!

We had a great trip out to Colorado with all of Greg's family. 
we went on lots of adventures and made many fun memories. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG.... Stunning Photos Sis! Looks like so beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete