Tuesday, May 13, 2014

random....


Playtime at the Library. 
They got some new legos which the boys thought were fun.
 Adalyn was so cute she kept pointing to the story time door confused why we weren't going in.

We had kindergarten roundup with Luke a couple of weeks ago. He was a little nervous but it was a short visit and he got to listen to a story while we watched a presentation. Then we got to visit a kindergarten classroom. Ask me what I really think of all this kindergarten stuff...I think I would keep my little Luke in preschool forever if possible, I just love preschool and so does Luke but I was nervous for that too though so maybe it will all be alright. :)

Ethan and I went to Sesame Street Live with cousins Marshall and Miles. :)

Luke and I did a painting class. It was a fun night out.

Playtime at the Park. Luke was off playing with a friend. 

Garage sale find. The boys love Luke's new bed tent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment