Friday, February 7, 2014

hodgepodge update...

 

Luke reading to Adalyn, the photos were taken with my phone and are a little blurry but I love them. 
Adalyn looks up to Luke so much, she loves it when he gives her attention. 

Luke went to the eye doctor a couple of weeks ago and needed glasses. 
He got them last week and is trying to get used to them.  

Ethan & I joined a kindermusik class in the evenings, he loves it!!

Luke started a soccer clinic this week, just him and Dad. 
He has been talking about it for weeks and had a fun first night.

Playing at the mall; It was the first time Adalyn played and I didn't quite expect her to be so excited, since she went one way and Ethan the other I'm not sure I want to go again anytime soon. :)

 
Excited to help set up our new shelves. 

 
 Movie night on the hide-a-bed in the basement. Adalyn was already in bed for the night. 

Painting Valentine pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. luke looks like a little stud in his glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glasses, Luke!! Such a good lookin' boy! :)
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses, he looks so sophisticated! AND best of all, he will enjoy his books, classes and life being able to see better!!
    AND welcome to the world of the whirlwinds of children growing older, when you feel like your are seeing yourself coming and going at the same time!! BUT enjoy the spinning!! Your kids are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete