Friday, December 6, 2013

getting into the holiday spirit

On our way to see Santa. 


As we pulled up to the store to see Santa Ethan said, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I"m so excited!":) Adalyn was not so excited and cried as soon as we set her in Santa's lap. 



The kiddos can hardly wait for Christmas and we have been having fun enjoying the holiday season.
Nothing is cuter then hearing little Ethan sing Jingle Bells and Adalyn saying, "Ho Ho Ho!"

This was the first tree up in our house, the boys loved decorating it.
I cannot image a child being more excited about Christmas then Luke, he gets so into it every year and loves to help get the house ready. He is always pretending he is an elf, I just love it! 

2 comments:

  1. loooove the christmas pjs!!! im sure their excitement makes the holiday season just that more magical for you! <3 btw, love the new look of your blog (my apologies if im very late in noticing)!

    ReplyDelete