Friday, July 20, 2012

Pregnancy Update



















These photos were taken at 31 weeks. The baby is doing well, moving and kicking like crazy. Her movements really stick out now.
Luke is very excited about the arrival of his baby sister and talks about her often. Ethan only seems to notice that Mommy can't rock him quite the same in the evening. My due date is fast approaching and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about having the responsibility of 3 little ones. So as anxious as I am to not be pregnant anymore I can patiently wait for our little one's arrival.

4 comments:

  1. loved these photos, ame-- especially the ones at sunset. you are always so creative. you look GREAT, btw. so excited for all of you and your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Ame!! Looks like she is being "sun-kissed". Is this at the new house? Hope to see you once all of us are home in about two or so weeks!
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Pregnancy is always so cute on you! -nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable Ame! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete