Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Weekend Getaway To Chicago ~Tons of Photos






We went to Chicago for the weekend and come Saturday afternoon I hadn't taken any pictures. I thought oh well I will only have to sort thru a few, this will be easy. Then I got camera crazy and here we are! 
If the following isn't enough for you ;o) you should check out Shutterfly. 



Out for Supper. 


 

We stayed in Schaumburg. I love that town! 
Anyway, it has an IKEA and we thought Luke would enjoy this car rug. 
He was soooo excited about it and wanted to carry it himself back to the hotel room. :o) 
He even told a few ladies in the elevator all about it. 


I couldn't get one of them both smiling at the same time. :o) 
So here are 2 photos of the boys headed down to the pool. 


Blowing bubbles.




The water was so cold, Ethan cried as soon as we put his feet in but Luke didn't mind one bit.




Just relaxing after our swim. 










Sunday we took Luke & Ethan to the Brookfield Zoo for the first time. 
It was so hot out but Luke enjoyed seeing all the animals and loved the dolphin show. 

We really enjoyed our weekend away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment