Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy Weekend





We are gearing up for a busy Spring/Summer. We've got a lot of family events coming up and this weekend is the start of the celebrations. Tomorrow I am headed to Kansas City with my Mom, Sister, Grandma & Aunts for some girl time and a conference. Luke is staying home with Daddy. Then Sunday my little brother is making his Confirmation. 
I was honored he asked me to be his sponsor!
My sister's getting married in June so I have three showers to attend, a bachelorette party to plan and of course the wedding. Along with that, My Dad turns 50! My brother turns 16! Oh and Michelle (my sister) asked if we'd meet them out in Chicago for a night on the town at the end of there honeymoon. So we get to spend a weekend at the beautiful Palmer House! So excited! 

These pictures are from last week but I think Luke looks so cute playing with his bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment